[council] RAA Drafting Team

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 17 14:06:59 UTC 2009

Tim, I fully support this process as now more clearly stated. I just
don't want to set unreasonable expectations about what will be in the
charter at day one, from what we hope to build in the longer term process.

If I understood the motion, it called upon us to deliver a draft
charter by July 31, AND a methodology/plan for going forward with the
longer term process, also by that same date.

Alan