[council] TLD Operational concerns -- A Perfect example...

Terry L Davis, P.E. tdavis2 at speakeasy.net
Mon Apr 27 18:11:29 UTC 2009

Stephanie

Exactly!

There will just be the potential for many more of this type of operational
process issues to occur and thus we will need to watch and see what areas of
DNS services and protocol technologies to push the IETF to change/improve
since the type of “personal networking” that helps with day-to-day
operations today won’t be as usable/workable as the number of TLD’s and
IDN-TLDs grow.

Take care

Terry