[council] RE: Pending additions to ICANN glossary -- update on Council request from Mexico City

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Wed Apr 29 01:25:25 UTC 2009

Definitely agree with listing entries by acronym.

Would definitely be helpful to have a more informal glossary for
Council, but many who can most benefit from the glossary don't have
access to the wiki.

While we're suggesting terms, I'd add:  domain tasting, fast flux, IPv4,
IPv6, RALO, Nominating Committee