[council] Social Schedule for ICANN Sydney

Adrian Kinderis adrian at ausregistry.com.au
Wed Apr 29 01:40:53 UTC 2009

All,

In the interest of helping you schedule your time I thought I would detail a few agenda items (of the Social variety) for the upcoming ICANN Meeting in Sydney.

You should all visit http://syd.icann.org regularly because we/ ICANN staff are actively updating it!

Monday night is Restaurant Night!

-          There will be a welcome cocktail function which finishes early enough to get out and eat at some of Sydney's finest restaurants

-          We will be putting up a list of excellent restaurants to get out and try on the website shortly!

Wednesday night is the Gala Event!

-          This is going to be fun and a few surprises! You won't want to miss out! The view is spectacular!

-          There will also be an official After Party for those that want to kick on!

-          We are also looking for sponsors so let me know if you are interested in being associated with this event!

As I said, keep looking back at the ICANN Sydney site regularly for updates.

For those interested in exploring this amazing country there will shortly be a form placed on the website which puts you in touch the ICANN Preferred travel agent!

Let me know if I can help you with anything or if you have any questions!

Regards,

Adrian Kinderis
AusRegistry International (Host Committee member for ICANN Sydney meeting)