[council] Proposed GNSO Council Agenda 13 August 2009

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Aug 10 14:08:21 UTC 2009

Hi,

Let's assume we have consensus on instituting a rule of requiring
those doing a status report to submit it in advance. How long before
the meeting should they be required to do so?  And does the same rule
apply to Council members making report as liaisons and Staff members
making reports?  Also what do we do if someone does not submit a
report - allow them to give it orally or just skip the report?

As I said I favor getting the written reports as well (though some of
the responses made it appear as if I was not clear about that).  I
just don't believe that shortening meetings wiil be the result.  but
time will tell.

BTW, Not sure what the following meant.

> On 10 Aug 2009, at 09:32, Philip Sheppard wrote:
>
>> In which case lets take status reform first.

Is this an additional agenda item (an agenda item about how we do
status) or a request to switch something around in the agenda - i.e.
status of the GNSO reform.

a.