[council] Whois "misrepresentation study" meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Aug 18 15:54:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

Yes, I am listening to it now.  And it does appear to be an experts
only by-invitation only meeting for the purpose you mention.

I wonder though, since the studies have grown beyond their original
proposers, whether the range of voices at the meeting was adequate.  I
also wonder whether it is is appropriate for there to be meetings held
with some participants in a council activity without others at least
being informed and given a chance to request an invitation for their
experts.

I am grateful that the mp3 was made available so at least thee is some
transparency into the process.

a.