[council] RE: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Draft request for a PDP-WT face-to-face meeting

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Dec 3 16:11:28 UTC 2009

For the record, I agree with both of Robin's points, and am copying Council
list so the Councilors can see a couple big issues that will be inherent in
every F2F meeting that is sought by any WG.

I continue to disagree that Staff should assist with a F2F meeting of this
PDP-WT, without GNSO Council consideration and approval of such a request,
in light of all other GNSO priorities and initiatives that are ongoing.  I
must assume that budget for this sort of thing is not unlimited, and so
should not simply be usurped because a few people think that this is a
priority over all else, and have got themselves 'first in line'.

Mike Rodenbaugh

RODENBAUGH LAW

548 Market Street

San Francisco, CA  94104