[council] Discussion around face 2 face meetings

d michel icanndenisemichel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:51:26 UTC 2009

Dear Stéphane,

Thanks for your additional comments and clarifications.

It seems that the initial "toolkit" proposal under discussion, as well as
the upcoming request for input on ICANN's budget and operating plan, will
present opportunities to address the meetings issue.

Staff welcomes further input on how to handle future suggestions and
requests for meetings.

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel