[council] AW: [gnso-ppsc-pdp] Support for a PDP Work Team Face to Face Meeting

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 10 18:33:40 UTC 2009

I apologise for any confusion that has been created. I wanted to avoid that
by waiting to forward the request from the WT until some apparent
controversy was cleared.  Unfortunately, the Council list was added as a cc
in one of the email messages.

I became aware of the controversy shortly after I received the WT request
and asked that an effort to resolve the controversy happen before I submit
the request to the Council.  I suggest that Councilors wait for the final
request from the WT before getting too far into the discussion.  I assure
you that we will discuss it under AOB on 17 Dec.

Chuck