[council] Motions for 17 Dec Council Meeting

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Mon Dec 14 13:43:12 UTC 2009

Hi Chuck,

Your description is incorrect. I had seconded motion 3 on December 6.

Further, it is my assessment of the 8 day notice requirement set out by article 3.3 of the GNSO operating rules and procedures that motion 4, proposed by Wolf on Dec 13, cannot be submitted for our Dec 17 meeting.

I am happy to be corrected if this assessment is wrong.

Thanks,

Stéphane