[council] FW: [gnso-sti] The S in STI and ALAC minority position

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Mon Dec 14 22:32:05 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Please find an email below from Alan Greenberg regarding the status of the At-Large Minority Report.

I will be updating the STI Report shortly with the additional minority reports received, but thought it would be useful to you to refer to this in the interim as you prepare for the GNSO Council meeting on Thursday.

Best Regards,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Policy Counselor