[council] VeriSign Notice of Fee Change

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Dec 17 22:31:07 UTC 2009

In my role as Council Chair, I  just received the following notice:

VeriSign, Inc. hereby notifies ICANN and all ICANN-accredited registrars
of .com and .net domain names that effective July 1, 2010:

1.       VeriSign's fee for each annual increment of a new and renewal
.com domain name registration and for each transfer of a .com domain
name registration from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another will be
$7.34, exclusive of any ICANN Variable Registry-Level Fee (as defined in
the .com  Registry Agreement) or any other ICANN fee; and

2.       VeriSign's fee for each annual increment of a new and renewal
.net domain name registration and for each transfer of a .net domain
name registration from one ICANN-accredited registrar to another will be
$4.65, exclusive of any ICANN Variable Registry-Level Fee (as defined in
the .net  Registry Agreement) or any other ICANN fee.

Except for the above-described fee changes, all other terms of the
relevant registry and registry-registrar agreements remain unchanged.

Chuck