[council] Draft AoC Review Teams Proposal Summary

Olga Cavalli olgac at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Dec 31 19:32:14 UTC 2009

Chuck,
Thanks for the summary.
I think that GNSO representation is low, and we should be allowed to
have one representative from each of the houses in the review teams.
I would like to volunteer myself for representing GNSO in the
Accountability and Transparency Review Team.
In this sense and once the plan for identifying volunteers is defined,
I would appreciate GNSO Council to considering this offer.
Happy new year to all!!
Regards
Olga