[council] Geographic Regions Review Woking Group (WGGR) update

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Feb 2 19:42:28 UTC 2009

I think that is an excellent idea Olga.

Chuck

________________________________

	From: owner-council at gnso.icann.org
[mailto:owner-council at gnso.icann.org] On Behalf Of Olga Cavalli
	Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 2:05 PM
	To: GNSO Council; GNSO Secretariat
	Subject: [council] Geographic Regions Review Woking Group (WGGR)
update

	Hi,
	The first conference call of the Geographic Regions Review
Woking Group (WGGR) will take place tomorrow at 12 UTC.

	Reviewing the agenda for the conference call, I have noticed
that there will be time for voluntary initial statemens of working group
volunteers.

	In this sense, I think it could be good to present as GNSO
statement the GNSO position on geographic issues:

http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/icann-geographic-regions-26aug08.pdf

	I will appreciate your comments in this regard.

	Best

	Olga