[council] Possible ACSO Topics

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Mon Feb 9 11:04:40 UTC 2009

hi,

One of the goals I had was to gather topics for the ACSO meeting.  In
conversations and on the lists, I have picked up the following.

1. How do we involve all impacted stakeholders in policy development
efforts as early as possible?

2. Geographic names - reasons and basis for reserving Geographic names,
and which names should be reserved

3. New gTLD pricing, What is necessary for cost recovery? what is
reasonable?

Please give me some immediate feedback on these ideas and on any ideas
which you may have contributed in the course of this discussion that I
have not managed to record.  I need to present a set of ideas to the
other ACSO chairs tonight.

Thanks

a.