[council] Report on the USER/GNSO working group

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Feb 16 07:02:19 UTC 2009

I was asked to report weekly on the joint working group effort.

We met last Wednesday via teleconference and discussed a draft
statement to the Board. We had a productive discussion, followed by a
number of e-mail exchanges. A new version of the statement has been
distributed to the group. Unless there is a strong feeling of
discomfort, the remaining work will be done by e-mail. If there is a
need, we will have an additional teleconference this Wednesday as
well. I am reasonably optimistic that we will have a statement to the
Board that all participants can support.

Alan