[council] Today's motion on a WG charter on Registration Abuse Policies Charter

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Feb 19 18:02:13 UTC 2009

Hi,

In reading the motion before the meting, it seems that one thing is
missing fro that charter and that is the working rules.  since we do not
have a standard set worked out by the PPSC WG work team yet, we have
been including them explicitly in every charter.

I have pulled the set of process we used from the IRTP Part A charter
and put them on a wiki page.

https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?working_group_process

would the following be acceptable as a friendly amendment:

As a last line add.

The working group established by this motion will work according to the
process defined in
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?working_group_process.

thanks
a.