[council] RAA Amendments

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Thu Feb 19 19:07:10 UTC 2009

Stephane,

Of course we disagree.  The RAA is inherently a policy document, as it is
applicable to all ICANN-accredited registrars.  It is the registrars and
ICANN Staff who have tried an "end run around" the GNSO Council and the PDP
process, and now apparently are trying to create a "picket fence" where none
exists in the RAA.  The majority of Council members have found this
unacceptable, and my motion simply tries to move forward with some
reasonable next steps.

Thanks,
Mike