[council] FW: GNSO Comments re. IDN ccTLD Fast Track Implementation Plan

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sat Jan 3 17:26:07 UTC 2009

Hi,

Thanks Edmon for doing this and Chuck for passing it on.

I suggest the following approach to the publication of these comments:

As the deadline for submitting these comments is 7-Jan-09 and our next
meeting isn't until the 8th, I would like to ask for a  review period
ending 6 Jan 09 at 1200 UTC.  If there are no objections to submitting
this as a GNSO council comment and there are no major edits in that
time then I will submit it as GNSO Council comment.

On the other hand if there are any objections or any major changes,
then those changes need to freeze by 6 Jan 09 1200 UTC and a 24 hour
approval period ending 7-Jan-09 1200 UTC will be initiated.

If there are no objections at that point, I will submit it as the GNSO
Council comment.  If there are still objections, then it can be
submitted as an independent statement listing those who sign on to it,
but it would not be submitted as a Council position.

thanks
a.