[council] Fwd: Travel data form

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 6 23:15:53 UTC 2009

Hi,

We have no idea how much will be allocated or whether the support is
only for complete support or are sub-dividable (travel/room/
allowance).   I believe we are still under the policy regime of a
fixed number of people getting full support.

Hopefully we will be able to get an answer from the Staff by Thursday.

a.