[council] Provisional schedule for Mexico City GNSO meetings

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jan 9 22:56:43 UTC 2009

Dear All,

The Mexico City ICANN Meetings are round the corner and to help you plan we would like to draw your attention to a provisional schedule under 'Topics for upcoming meetings' in the action item list found at:
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/pending-action-list.pdf

There will be GNSO Council working sessions on Saturday, 28 February and Sunday, 1 March 2009 starting at 9:00 am local time, (15:00 UTC, 07:00 PST, 10:00 EST, 16:00 CET, 23:00 Singapore)

Working groups will have the opportunity to meet face to face and if possible all participants should plan  on arriving in time for the Saturday working session.

The agenda still has to be finalized and some sessions like the Operations and Policy Process Steering Committees will run in parallel.

As the schedule comes more into focus over the next few weeks, the  pending action list will be updated,
http://gnso.icann.org/meetings/pending-action-list.pdf
so please check back for further updates over the next month.

All meetings will be supported by remote participation facilities, recordings and most will have transcriptions.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat