[council] RAA amendment process

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Tue Jan 13 13:39:46 UTC 2009

Thanks for taking the time to explain Bruce.  I just which someone on
the Council could explain to me why we would not have been better off
approving the current RAA amendments as they are rather than delaying
them along with other possible future changes.  I haven't heard anything
yet that makes sense to me from a practical point of view.  Are there
any of the proposed changes that would not be at least as good as those
in the existing RAA?  I understand other frustrations but in my opinion
they don't justify delaying some improvements any further than we have
to.

Chuck