[council] ALAC contribution to WHOIS priority/feasibility assessment - update

Liz Gasster liz.gasster at icann.org
Tue Jan 13 15:18:28 UTC 2009

All,

Today I participated on an ALAC call to give an overview of the WHOIS studies and to explain in further detail the GNSO Council request for input on study priorities and feasibility, as well as input on the "working definitions" of key study terms.  The ALAC is very interested in contributing its viewpoint but is unable to do so this week as requested.  They will be able to provide input by the end of January and asked me to convey this to the GNSO Council.

Thanks, Liz