[council] Draft Agenda for New gTLD meeting 15 Jan

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 13 21:45:43 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was asked whether this meeting was open to observers as the previous
meetings had been.  Since we are focusing mainly on issues related to
possible variance between the GNSO Council recommendations and the
implementation plan and on our recent motions, I thought it better
that it be essentially an extended council meeting - but one without
motions.  In that respect I suggest we follow the practice we have
followed with other such extended council meetings, most recently wih
the  Whois study DT, and allow for substitutions but not observers.
The meeting will be recorded and that recording will be available to
all.

thanks

a.