[council] Board Resolution on individual users

Philip Sheppard philip.sheppard at aim.be
Tue Jan 20 10:59:30 UTC 2009

Personally speaking,
I would much rather see a proposal from elements of the at-large world, and be invited to
comment upon it by its proposers if they felt my advice worth a tinker's cuss.

As Council well knows the Commercial Users constituencies have sacrificed three Council
seats in the hope that they would be filled instead by representatives of individual users.
It is our sincere wish to bring in the voices of individuals currently involved in the
at-large into GNSO policy making.

Philip