[council] Re: At-Large working group on NCSG meeting

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jan 20 12:55:55 UTC 2009

Hi,

While the GNSO is figuring out what it wants to do, and Philip's
suggestion may be the way to go, the ALAC is in the process of
scheduling a meeting.  I have been told this meeting, when scheduled,
will be open.  Assuming I can make the schedule, I plan on attending as
an observer for the time being.

Unless Alan does so before me, I will let the council know when this
meeting is scheduled.

thanks
a.