[council] MEXICO Travel Support

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Sat Jan 24 14:18:08 UTC 2009

Chuck,

If everyone on this list receives funding for Mexico City, there will be
nothing left for the RyC to rollover for the next meeting. In fact,
there would be nothing left for the RyC for Mexico City.

Still baffles me how constituencies with members with billions of
dollars in revenue and profits cannot figure out how to budget for their
Councilors' travel.

Tim