[council] [Motion on users and GNSO]

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Sun Jan 25 22:28:13 UTC 2009

Alan,

The motion is not intended to exclude individual noncommercial users who
are involved in the NCUC but is worded to include any users who are not
part of the NCUC.  One source of the latter might be the GNSO GA list.
I believe that we already have a couple people in that category on the
Council: Avri and Olga.

Chuck