[council] Draft Statement of Work for Funnel Review

Patrick Jones patrick.jones at icann.org
Mon Jan 26 15:31:11 UTC 2009

The concerns Chuck refers to were raised partly during the GNSO working sessions in Paris and also during the Cairo meeting. The gTLD Registries also sent a letter to Peter Dengate Thrush that was posted on ICANN's Correspondence page: http://www.icann.org/correspondence/maher-to-dengate-thrush-21oct08.pdf.

I'll respond to Stephane and Chuck's points by separate email.

Patrick