[council] Revised MEXICO Travel Support list

Olga Cavalli olgac at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jan 29 12:54:35 UTC 2009

Dear Chuck,
if you see the table, it shows that RyC Constituency recieved finance for
one council member for the Cairo meeting, as you mention in your email.
The proposed distribution for the meeting in Mexico was exactly that, a
proposal made by the drafting team to distribute the remaining funds.
It does not reflect the latest news about travelling, the drafting team did
not meet again after the table was made.
Perhaps we should update it and send it again to the council, I have been
taking a short vacation during the last week and have not been online all
the time as usual.
Hope this helps, if not please let me know.
Best regards
Olga

*onstituencies* *Cairo meeting* *Mexico meeting Proposal* *Total per
constituency*

*Including Mexico*
*Total Available    Per Year* *Remaining for Sydney*   *2008* *2009* NCUC 2
2 4 5 1 ISPC 1 2 3 5 2 RyC 1 2 3 5 2 BC 3 1 4 5 1 RrC 1 2 3 5 2 IPC 1 2 3 5
2 *Total* *9* *11* *20* *30* *10*