[council] Revised MEXICO Travel Support list

Olga Cavalli olgac at fibertel.com.ar
Thu Jan 29 18:54:38 UTC 2009

Tim,
thanks for updating the table, I am in a short holiday with bad internet
connection and I could not do it before.
In relation with travel founds, I have not recieved any other news that what
has been sent to the council list.
Perhaps it could be a good idea to review the present situation on the
travel drafting team email list.
Best regards
Olga