[council] Council vote on by-laws

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Mon Jul 13 09:03:41 UTC 2009

Hi

Avri's proposed approach is sensible and would be NCUC's preference.
However, if there's overwhelming sentiment that differentiated
reporting is needed, it would be better to respect board members'
intelligence and dispense with the transparent spinning.  Tim's
approach would be preferable in that context.

Bill

On Jul 10, 2009, at 5:42 PM, Tim Ruiz wrote:

> Would it be okay to report the vote something like this:
>
> 13 Votes in favor:
> Tim Ruiz (RrC) 2 votes
> Chuck Gomes (RyC) 2 votes
> Avri Doria (NCA) 1 vote