[council] RE: [council] RE: [council] RE: [council] Re: Council vote on by-laws (from Stéphane)

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Mon Jul 13 13:16:05 UTC 2009

Nothing has been communicated to the Board regarding the vote.  As Avri communicated in our call last week, each person who abstained was to be given an opportunity to confirm that their reason for abstaining was recorded accurately.  Glen sent a draft of the action on the motion with proposed abstention language to the applicable Councilors and we are still waiting for responses.

Chuck