[council] Registry Operators

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Wed Jul 15 14:25:28 UTC 2009

Alan,

There is at least one flaw in your analogy.  Registrants and resellers
have a choice in the registrars they will work with and each of those
registrars have their own registration/reseller agreements.  Registries
and registrars have no choice: they all must agree to abide by consensus
policies.

Chuck