[council] Registry Operators

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed Jul 15 15:18:43 UTC 2009

Chuck,

Not sure I *completely* agree that organizations should be allowed to
participate in multiple constituencies but should only be allowed to
vote in one. Certainly only vote in one, yes. And if you define
participate as observe (silently), then perhaps. Otherwise we could
easily end up SGs that become seriously hampered from being productive.

Tim