[council] Joint ccNSO-GNSO IDN Working Group (JIG)

Edmon Chung edmon at registry.asia
Wed Jul 22 07:40:02 UTC 2009

Attached updated draft charter based on feedback received. (changes
underlined)
Basically 1 change only: in the Membership section, changed

from:
"Council will appoint 5 members to the WG in accordance with its own rules
and procedures"

"Council will appoint no more than 5 members to the WG in accordance with
its own rules and procedures"

Edmon

On