[council] Formal Petition and Charter of the Proposed New City Top-Level Domain Constituency

Robert Hoggarth robert.hoggarth at icann.org
Fri Jun 5 06:30:12 UTC 2009

Dear GNSO Council Members;

For your information, attached please find a copy of the Formal Petition and Charter of the proposed new City Top-Level Domain Constituency submitted by Dirk Krischenowski of dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG.

This significant step represents the fourth formal new constituency petition submitted to the Board in the context of the new GNSO Improvements effort. The Staff will soon open a 30-day Public Comment Forum regarding the Petition which will extend into July.  Any comments submitted in the Forum will be summarized for the Board's review.

I have shared a copy of the attached documents with the Board and will be sending copies to the GNSO Constituencies leaders list as well.  The document is now also posted on the GNSO Improvements web page at http://gnso.icann.org/en/improvements/newco-process-en.htm.@icann.org

Please drop me a line if you have any questions or comments on this matter.

Best regards,

Rob Hoggarth

Robert L. Hoggarth, Esq.
Senior Policy Director