[council] Draft GNSO related meeting schedule for Sydney

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Fri Jun 5 12:38:18 UTC 2009

Dear All,

Attached, please find the draft GNSO related meeting schedule for Sydney. Please note that on Saturday, except for the lunch time presentation 'GNSO Scope and Consensus' by Margie Milam and the Travel Drafting Group face to face meeting at 18:00, the times for the different topics related to new gTLDs may change.

This schedule should be read along with the full schedule on page:
http://syd.icann.org/full-sched

Please note there may be other changes, but we will keep you apprised.

Please also consult the Wiki pages, al links posted on http://gnso.icann.org/ for agendas and updates.

Particularly
https://st.icann.org/gnso-council/index.cgi?gnso_council_workspace

Remote participation will be possible for all the sessions and details will be sent out shortly.

Thank you,
Kind regards,

Glen

Glen de Saint Géry