[council] Revised: Travel Support Community Feedback

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Mon Jun 8 16:55:56 UTC 2009

Forwarded from Kevin Wilson :

Dear ICANN Community members interested in travel support guidelines:

We have posted the draft Travel Support Guidelines<http://www.icann.org/en/announcements/announcement-03jun09-en.htm> which were developed based upon community feedback after the Mexico City meeting.   Another online forum has been established, and there will be a workshop in Sydney<http://syd.icann.org/node/4035> on the subject. I know we are planning to meet with the GNSO Travel drafting team on Saturday at 18:00 in Sydney which is a different meeting from the Travel Workshop mentioned above.
  If you would like to schedule any other meeting/conference call with your constituency to discuss the draft Guidelines and answer any questions, please let me know.

Best regard
Kevin Wilson
CFO
ICANN