[council] Final version of RAA amendment/motion

Mike Rodenbaugh icann at rodenbaugh.com
Wed Mar 4 14:27:04 UTC 2009

The latest version of the language is preferred by the BC, as the first
version could be read as limiting wrt topics of next discussion.  I believe
our collective intent was to open discussion on any topic within the RAA,
not just topics that are subject of current proposed amendments, right?

Mike Rodenbaugh
Rodenbaugh Law
548 Market Street
San Francisco, CA  94104