[council] RE: The glossary

Mary Wong MWong at piercelaw.edu
Wed Mar 4 16:54:24 UTC 2009

I'll echo the calls for (1) an updated glossary, and (2) a link to/from
the GNSO webpage. As a new ICANN participant and Council member, it was
definitely (and still is) a formidably steep learning curve - just
trying to start with the acronyms via the outdated ICANN glossary.

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Franklin Pierce Law Center
Two White Street
Concord, NH 03301
USA
Email: mwong at piercelaw.edu
Phone: 1-603-513-5143
Webpage: http://www.piercelaw.edu/marywong/index.php
Selected writings available on the Social Science Research Network
(SSRN) at: http://ssrn.com/author=437584

>>> Adrian Kinderis <adrian at ausregistry.com.au> 3/4/2009 11:45 AM >>>

Thanks Kristina.

However... I don’t see PDP, OSC, SG, RSEP, DAG... and so on.

I was really trying to get something more targeted for the topics we
are discussing, particularly in the GNSO Public meetings...

Thanks.

Adrian Kinderis