[council] Nominations for IRT Participants

Rosette, Kristina krosette at cov.com
Thu Mar 12 13:43:55 UTC 2009

Hi Bill,

Unfortunately, extending the deadline is simply not possible given the
deadlines provided by the Board in the resolution and the work that
needs to be done.  Moreover, a large number of people from almost every
constituency and some of the ACs had already contacted IPC members about
participating and had been provided similar information to that set
forth below.  I posted the message below in an effort to provide the
information for dissemination to those who had not already contacted IPC
members.  As for the Board's intent, I believe the language of the
resolution speaks for itself.

Kristina