[council] FW: Travel Database for Sydney

Glen de Saint Géry Glen at icann.org
Sun Mar 15 01:50:15 UTC 2009

Forwarded from Stacy Hoffberg
Please complete the forms in case you may be receiving travel support. This will speed up the process.

Thank you,
Glen
Dear all:

Job well done in Mexico City!  I know we are all recovering however the Sydney meeting is just around the corner and we have tight deadline dates for the Sydney hotel.

FINAL TRAVEL DATABASES ARE DUE MONDAY, APRIL 6TH

Attached please find the travel database template for your use.  All fields must be completed in order for travel support to begin.

It is important for you to complete the columns marked arrival date and return date.  This will indicate the dates that ICANN is supporting hotel accommodations and per diems.  Should someone choose to arrive prior to the date listed or extend their stay they will be responsible for their for accommodations.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Best,
Stacy

Stacy Hoffberg
Meeting Planner