[council] Old DNSO funds and this year's travel.

Olga Cavalli olgac at fibertel.com.ar
Mon Mar 23 15:40:07 UTC 2009

Dear Avri,
you make a good point.
This is the updated table of remaining travel resources for Sydney meeting,
considering what was used for Cairo and Mexico.
I will check with the drafting team what other suggestion we could make in
relation with funds allocation.
Best regards
Olga

*Updated table of travel funds for GNSO Council*

*Cairo*

*Mexico City*

*Total per*

*Total Available*