[council] Draft comment to the Draft IDN ccTLD Fast Track Implementation Plan Rev2

Gomes, Chuck cgomes at verisign.com
Thu Mar 26 23:15:14 UTC 2009

Thanks Edmon for preparing this.  I made some suggested edits that are
highlighted in the attached file that I believe do not change the
substantive meaning of what you prepared; please confirm that that is
true or, if not, suggest additional edits.

With the edits, I support this as a GNSO statement.  As Edmon states in
the document, it is consistent with previous GNSO statements approved by
the Council.

Chuck