[council] Draft Revisions to the ICANN Bylaws Relating to GNSO Restructure

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sun Mar 29 19:20:03 UTC 2009

The text about one seat per constituency minimum in X.3.1 also raised
questions mark with me on first reading, but upon closer inspection I
thought the last paragraph of X.5.1 covered it.

But as it seems others have a concern with X.3.1, I would agree that
deleting the language in question would be a good solution.

Stéphane