[council] Draft Revisions to the ICANN Bylaws Relating to GNSO Restructure

Stéphane Van Gelder stephane.vangelder at indom.com
Sun Mar 29 22:13:24 UTC 2009

Chuck,

I agree with you, which is what I was saying in my previous email. It would
simply be better to delete the whole X.3.1 text that we all seem to have
some kind of issue with altogether.

So instead of having: Each Stakeholder Group may select representatives
according to its Charter procedures subject to the provision that each
Board-recognized Constituency shall be allocated a minimum of one seat on
the GNSO Council. No individual representative...

We would have: Each Stakeholder Group may select representatives according
to its Charter procedures. No individual representative...

Thanks,

Stéphane