[council] Friendly amendments to motion on Whois service tools

Tim Ruiz tim at godaddy.com
Wed May 6 06:27:06 UTC 2009

Chuck,

Concerned about Staff resources. They are there to support us, but we
should try to recognize there are limitations, designate priorities,
etc. But in general, I would prefer we do the requirements collection
ourselves (of course, we have our own resource issues). That said, I'm
not going to the mat over it.

Tim