[council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC

William Drake william.drake at graduateinstitute.ch
Tue May 12 10:47:28 UTC 2009

Hi Stéphane,

Thanks for sharing the draft, looks good. I do have some suggestions
though that we might want to consider, and am wondering how you want
to proceed.  Personally I much prefer using a wiki or Google docs but
if mail's the only option ok.  Was a list established for this purpose
and I missed it?

Best,

Bill