[council] GNSO Council letter to the GAC

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue May 12 13:48:42 UTC 2009

Hi,

When we have done this before it is their capacity as a member of
council.  That means different things to different councilors.

But it goes out, assuming there is no blocking objection, as a letter
from the GNSO Council and not from the GNSO. So there is no
implication that the constituencies were brought in.

a.